Members of the Milledgeville-Baldwin County business community gathered Saturday for the 67th annual Blue Sapphire Gala Awards Dinner. Small Business of the Year finalists included Bodyplex Milledgeville, James M. Grant, CPA, Studio Designs Printing, and The Fun! Factory. Bodyplex was named the 2014 Small Business of the Year. This year marked Bodyplex’s second consecutive year as a nominee for the prestigious award.
– In business & a member in good standing of the Chamber for at least three years
– Have 25 or fewer employees (full-time equivalent – based on 40 hour work weeks)
– Sales growth/profit growth/new product line/expanding number of employees
– Innovative initiatives
– Considered successful by peers
– Show evidence of outstanding community services contribution or involvement
-Be a privately-owned, for-profit entity
Previous Winners Include:
2013 – Bobby Brown Insurance
2012 – Elite Gym
2011 – RJI, Inc.
2010 – Beckham’s Used Cars
2009 – Dr. Anne Sanchez, DMD