Applications are due December 4, 2023!
Join the 2024 MBC Chamber Ambassador team! Apply here: 2024 MBC Chamber Ambassador Program Application.
• Attend ribbon cuttings, grand openings, and groundbreaking ceremonies for new Chamber member businesses
• Raise awareness of Chamber activities and benefits to the community
• Inform and involve new Chamber members to promote strong long-term membership
• Welcome and involve members through participation in Chamber sponsored events and programs
• Attend monthly Ambassador lunch meetings
• Volunteer at Chamber events
• Engage with the Chamber on social media
• Ample networking opportunities to establish and build valuable business contacts
• Recognition and heightened visibility in the community for you and your business through newsletters, web site, networking events, and social media
• Gain an insider’s perspective of the Milledgeville-Baldwin County business world
• Positively contribute to the Milledgeville-Baldwin County community
• Ambassador of the Quarter and Ambassador of the Year recognition opportunities
• Ambassador must be a current member or representative of a current Chamber member business in good standing. (Only one ambassador per member business)
• Must complete Ambassador orientation in January 2024
• Pledge to serve for a period of at least one year
• Annual Dues of $150 is due by January 15, 2024
2024 MBC Chamber Ambassador Program Application
The Milledgeville Baldwin County Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors are a prestigious group of volunteers who give their time to provide a crucial link between the Chamber, Chamber Members and the community. Ambassadors play an integral role in the retention of members by welcoming new members and promoting member involvement. Ambassadors also serve as a public relations arm by assisting the Chamber in the promotion and attending Chamber events such as ribbon cuttings, Business After Hours, Eggs & Issues and other special Chamber events.